Recommend a Video Card

I have an old monitor with these specification and the video cards
that I have don't seem to work:

MITSUBISHI HL6905ATK Specifications
Manufacturer: MITSUBISHI
Model: HL6905ATK
Also Known As: HL 6905 ATK
Monitor Type: Multi_Frequency
VGA frequency compatible: Yes
VGA sync compatible: Yes
Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024
H Freq/ V Freq: 30-64khz / 50-90HZ
Sync Type: Sync on Green, Composite, Seperate
Connector: 5 BNC

Can anyone recommend a video adapter that supports these specs?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,

RBollinger

R Bolling wrote:

> I have an old monitor with these specification and the video cards
> that I have don't seem to work:
>
> MITSUBISHI HL6905ATK Specifications
> Manufacturer: MITSUBISHI
> Model: HL6905ATK
> Also Known As: HL 6905 ATK
> Monitor Type: Multi_Frequency
> VGA frequency compatible: Yes
> VGA sync compatible: Yes
> Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024
> H Freq/ V Freq: 30-64khz / 50-90HZ
> Sync Type: Sync on Green, Composite, Seperate
> Connector: 5 BNC
>
> Can anyone recommend a video adapter that supports these specs?
>
> Any suggestions appreciated!

It should work with any video board, although you'll have to get an adapter
cable if it has only the 5 BNC inputs.

If it doesn't work with whatever you've got odds are that it's busted.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Go to the Mitsubishi web site http://www.necmitsubishi.com/
and try getting the monitor inf. file(s).

Might try emailing Mitsubishi tech support, see what help they can offer.

Because the monitor uses BNC, normal plug & play does not work.

Which video cards have you tried ?