LCD 17" or 19" monitor

I want to replace my 17" CRT monitor with a new 17" or 19" LCD monitor.

Wich one I should buy keeping me on a budged?

What features I should look for? Because I do not know nothing about them.

Cheers.
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor

    "Nusat" <xxx@nusat.net> wrote:

    >I want to replace my 17" CRT monitor with a new 17" or 19" LCD monitor.
    >
    >Wich one I should buy keeping me on a budged?
    >
    >What features I should look for? Because I do not know nothing about them.

    Ever hear of a google search?

Graphics Cards Monitors CRT Monitors Graphics