Possible to send picture from computer to cellular phone?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 29, 2005 10:42:56 PM

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture from a
remote computer to a Verizon Wireless cellular phone. Is this possible
at all? Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 6:42:59 AM

ProdigalAshes wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture from a
> remote computer to a Verizon Wireless cellular phone. Is this possible
> at all? Thanks in advance.

www.pixtopix.com can do it
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 6:47:34 AM

DecTxCowboy <dtc_nada_spamo_ramp@swbell.net> wrote:
>ProdigalAshes wrote:
>> Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture
>> from a remote computer to a Verizon Wireless cellular phone.
>> Is this possible at all? Thanks in advance.
>>
>www.pixtopix.com can do it

What kind of phone ?
August 13, 2005 2:54:28 AM

Hurry!!! On Sept 1st you can no longer do it.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:42:59 GMT, DecTxCowboy
<dtc_nada_spamo_ramp@swbell.net> wrote:

>ProdigalAshes wrote:
>> Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture from a
>> remote computer to a Verizon Wireless cellular phone. Is this possible
>> at all? Thanks in advance.
>>

>www.pixtopix.com can do it
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 9:49:41 PM