outgoing email blocked

Hi, I've got a newbie question. I can receive email in outlook express with
Kerio PF 2.1.5 but cannot send it using default ruleset. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

In article <fwyNc.14411$fB4.10225@lakeread01>, stevenmoulden@cox.net
says...
> Hi, I've got a newbie question. I can receive email in outlook express with
> Kerio PF 2.1.5 but cannot send it using default ruleset. Any suggestions?
> Thanks!

I'm not sure what your particular problem is, however, if you don't
receive any answers here, you might also try posting here:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/kerio

There's also a replacement for the default ruleset in Kerio that might
be a little more secure and detailed. Check out BZ's replacement
ruleset. BZ frequents that board and can probably help you with it..

--
Kerodo

"Steve Moulden" <stevenmoulden@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hi, I've got a newbie question. I can receive email in outlook express
with
> Kerio PF 2.1.5 but cannot send it using default ruleset. Any suggestions?
> Thanks!

Setup a rule to permit SMTP remote port 25, local
port [Any port] TCP Outgoing to the address of your
SMTP server. Either ask your ISP or log the rule and
see what it is. MSIMN.exe is the owner, if you use
Outlook Express.