LG Vx 4650 SILENT and VIBRATE

Last response: in Network Providers
July 30, 2005 7:00:45 PM

Just bought the 4650 and am having the darndest time finding SILENT
ringer mode and VIBRATE ONLY ringer mode. There is a vibrate/high
ringer mode, but no VIBRATE ONLY mode.

I checked the manual- worthless

thank you for any help and I really hope the answer is not "there are
no such options"

More about : 4650 silent vibrate

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:25:06 AM

Hold the star key down for a few seconds.

!