LG Vx 4650 SILENT and VIBRATE

Just bought the 4650 and am having the darndest time finding SILENT
ringer mode and VIBRATE ONLY ringer mode. There is a vibrate/high
ringer mode, but no VIBRATE ONLY mode.

I checked the manual- worthless

thank you for any help and I really hope the answer is not "there are
no such options"
1 answer Last reply
More about 4650 silent vibrate

    Hold the star key down for a few seconds.

    <atebark@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just bought the 4650 and am having the darndest time finding SILENT
    > ringer mode and VIBRATE ONLY ringer mode. There is a vibrate/high
    > ringer mode, but no VIBRATE ONLY mode.
    >
    > I checked the manual- worthless
    >
    > thank you for any help and I really hope the answer is not "there are
    > no such options"

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers