LCD Burn-in?

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

I have a Samsung 171P 17" LCD display. I just noticed a faint outline of
the Microsoft Office toolbar at the top of the screen if the desktop is just
one solid color. I was surprised this happened. I suppose there is no way
to reverse this.

- Phil

Hactar

In article <FeBWc.33968$9d6.12897@attbi_s54>,
Phil <mentzpnj@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have a Samsung 171P 17" LCD display. I just noticed a faint outline of
> the Microsoft Office toolbar at the top of the screen if the desktop is just
> one solid color. I was surprised this happened. I suppose there is no way
> to reverse this.

I think using a photonegative image over the whole screen would reverse it,
but that's probably not OK.

--
-eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone