Benq FP575-12 LCD for Video Editing?

Hi Folks

Anyone recommends this LCD primarily used for Video editing (Matrox
RT.X100 with the Matrox Parhelia card). This monitor's refresh rate
is 12 msec. If not, which other LCD monitor?

TIA

"Norman Woo" <nwoo@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Hi Folks
>
> Anyone recommends this LCD primarily used for Video editing (Matrox
> RT.X100 with the Matrox Parhelia card). This monitor's refresh rate
> is 12 msec. If not, which other LCD monitor?
>
> TIA

Is Benq any good? I can get a 19" for $599 Canadian, which seems like a
great deal.

"Gizzo" <gizzo@sportplanetr.com> wrote in message
> "Norman Woo" <nwoo@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> > Hi Folks
> >
> > Anyone recommends this LCD primarily used for Video editing (Matrox
> > RT.X100 with the Matrox Parhelia card). This monitor's refresh rate
> > is 12 msec. If not, which other LCD monitor?
> >
> > TIA
>
> Is Benq any good? I can get a 19" for $599 Canadian, which seems like a
> great deal.

BenQ was a subsidiary of Acer until about 3 years ago, when they spun
off.
They concentrate on PC peripherals (check www.benq.com ) and are supplier
of various models to two of the largest PC companies in the world, as well
as
marketing their own brand name. Unfortunately their brand name is better
known in Taiwan and China than it is in North America or Europe.

I am associated with the company, and am trying to just provide facts.
Judgments of good or bad should come from other parties who can be
more impartial. I do use some of my companies products personally.

NGA