Just installed WinFast TV2000XP - no sound

I'm pretty sure I've placed the internal audio connecter in the right
place, but no sound is coming through the TV card, all other sound
devices are working fine.

Also installed GeForce FX5200 at the same time.

Running Win XP SP2 on ASUS A7N8X-VM/400

Also does print screen in black & white, but that's probably
another problem!

Could it be software, drivers or maybe a dodgy audio connecter lead?

Thanks for any help given

Sam

formless

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2005
Hey dude, I faced the same problem. I have installed into Abit NF7-S onbound sound CD1 connector but no sound. Tried everything I could but still no sound. Have you resolved your problem?

formless

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2005
By the way, my motherboard is Abit NF7-S and I am using Leadtek TV2000XP RM. I am making using of the on-board sound [CD1 connector]. Maybe later I will try with another cable and also disable my MSN messenger. Hope it works!