Best computer monitor

I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
place with some magnetic field.

Thx

Check out the Cornerstone monitors
http://shop.monitorsdirect.com/searchresults.asp?dept_id=3&seo=21%20+%20inch%20CRT

"Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
> is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
> one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
> and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
> place with some magnetic field.
>
> Thx

"Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
> is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
> one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
> and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important.

By George, I think we ALL do!