Best computer monitor

I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
place with some magnetic field.

Thx
2 answers Last reply
More about best computer monitor

    Check out the Cornerstone monitors
    http://shop.monitorsdirect.com/searchresults.asp?dept_id=3&seo=21%20+%20inch%20CRT

    "Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
    > is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
    > one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
    > and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
    > place with some magnetic field.
    >
    > Thx

    "Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
    > is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
    > one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
    > and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important.

    By George, I think we ALL do!

    > Thx

Graphics Cards Computer Monitors Graphics