Best computer monitor

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
September 22, 2004 7:53:49 PM

I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
place with some magnetic field.

Thx

More about : computer monitor

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
September 23, 2004 8:23:45 AM

Check out the Cornerstone monitors
http://shop.monitorsdirect.com/searchresults.asp?dept_i...

"Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
> is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
> one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
> and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important. I live in a
> place with some magnetic field.
>
> Thx

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
September 24, 2004 8:08:44 AM

"Blue Sea" <bluefins2005@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to buy a used or new good computer monitor. The old standard
> is the Mitsubishi 2040u or 2060u, I don't know much about the newer
> one. Can anyone give suggestion? I primary use monitor to read text
> and edit photo. Sharpness and color fidelity is important.

By George, I think we ALL do!

!