Is there a PCI-E video card w/ a TV Tuner (like ati all-in..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
with a TV tuner for PCI-E.

Is such a thing made my anyone ??

TIA,
- Scott

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

Hi Scott,

I have a PCI-E X600 and a Hauppage TV card - they work
together fine.

"Scott K" <s2knaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
> take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
> I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
> with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
>
> Is such a thing made my anyone ??
>
> TIA,
> - Scott

Glitch

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2004

Scott K wrote:
> I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
> take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
> I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
> with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
>
> Is such a thing made my anyone ??
>
> TIA,
> - Scott
ATI anounced All-In-Wonder X800 XT but that is a really expensive
card.I'm surprised that I didn't see any All-In-Wonder cards based on
X600 chips.
But I guess you can always take a PCI-Express card and a separate Tv-Tuner.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

Not yet. Still too early.

--
DaveW

"Scott K" <s2knaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
> take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
> I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
> with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
>
> Is such a thing made my anyone ??
>
> TIA,
> - Scott