Is there a PCI-E video card w/ a TV Tuner (like ati all-in..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
with a TV tuner for PCI-E.

Is such a thing made my anyone ??

TIA,
- Scott
3 answers Last reply
More about video card tuner like
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    Hi Scott,

    I have a PCI-E X600 and a Hauppage TV card - they work
    together fine.

    "Scott K" <s2knaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
    > take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
    > I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
    > with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
    >
    > Is such a thing made my anyone ??
    >
    > TIA,
    > - Scott
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    Scott K wrote:
    > I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
    > take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
    > I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
    > with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
    >
    > Is such a thing made my anyone ??
    >
    > TIA,
    > - Scott
    ATI anounced All-In-Wonder X800 XT but that is a really expensive
    card.I'm surprised that I didn't see any All-In-Wonder cards based on
    X600 chips.
    But I guess you can always take a PCI-Express card and a separate Tv-Tuner.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    Not yet. Still too early.

    --
    DaveW

    "Scott K" <s2knaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I am building a new machine and all the intel 925 based motherboards only
    > take the newer PCI-Express Video Cards.
    > I love my current ati all-in-wonder and I would like to get something
    > with a TV tuner for PCI-E.
    >
    > Is such a thing made my anyone ??
    >
    > TIA,
    > - Scott