IIyama Vision Master Pro 450 or Vision Master Pro 454

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I can get a second hand Pro 450 in very good condition for about 70
to 80 UK pounds or buy a new Pro 454 which would cost about 230 UK
pounds.
Does anyone have any idea if the 454 much better than the 450
regarding picture quality etc and is it as reliable.
Do you think it it would be worth paying the extra for the new monitor

John <j@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:em8jl0h9fhf3ebt8m1h5jgodnuf5epnk6b@
4ax.com:

> I can get a second hand Pro 450 in very good condition for about 70
> to 80 UK pounds or buy a new Pro 454 which would cost about 230 UK
> pounds.

I have a 450 Pro -- it's about 6 years old and still going strong. Great
monitor.

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual