Vesa Flat Panel Display Mount Screw Size?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
October 1, 2004 2:10:14 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to fabricate a Vesa-compliant mount for a Samsung 510MP display. The
510MP has the standard 75mm Vesa mount (four screw holes in the back of the
monitor), but I'm wondering what size screws to use? They look to be
approximately 8-32, but I don't know that for sure. I've read that some displays
use 4mm screws. I'd like to know what size screw is correct before I go jamming
the wrong thing in there.

Thanks,
Scott

More about : vesa flat panel display mount screw size

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
October 3, 2004 8:25:26 AM

The VESA FDMI specifies a 4mm X 0.7 mm pitch X 6mm long, UNLESS the Mfgr
specifies otherwise.

--

!