Vesa Flat Panel Display Mount Screw Size?

Hello,

I'm trying to fabricate a Vesa-compliant mount for a Samsung 510MP display. The
510MP has the standard 75mm Vesa mount (four screw holes in the back of the
monitor), but I'm wondering what size screws to use? They look to be
approximately 8-32, but I don't know that for sure. I've read that some displays
use 4mm screws. I'd like to know what size screw is correct before I go jamming
the wrong thing in there.

Thanks,
Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about vesa flat panel display mount screw size

    The VESA FDMI specifies a 4mm X 0.7 mm pitch X 6mm long, UNLESS the Mfgr
    specifies otherwise.

    --
    <nospam@dontspamme.com> wrote in message news:cjk31m01df@drn.newsguy.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to fabricate a Vesa-compliant mount for a Samsung 510MP
    display. The
    > 510MP has the standard 75mm Vesa mount (four screw holes in the back of
    the
    > monitor), but I'm wondering what size screws to use? They look to be
    > approximately 8-32, but I don't know that for sure. I've read that some
    displays
    > use 4mm screws. I'd like to know what size screw is correct before I go
    jamming
    > the wrong thing in there.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Scott