Wife turned on computer this morning and up popped SpyBot worm, she then
booted mine up which also showed up on mine.
I have Norton antivirus and SP2 with it's firewall installed, how and I get
rid of this?
Stan...

Here's what Symantec has to say about the Spybot worm:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.spybot.worm.html

Follow the instructions there... Ben Myers

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:39:22 -0700, "Stan..." <so978@comcast.net> wrote:

>Wife turned on computer this morning and up popped SpyBot worm, she then
>booted mine up which also showed up on mine.
>I have Norton antivirus and SP2 with it's firewall installed, how and I get
>rid of this?
>Stan...

TRENDING THREADS