Port Forwarding for exchange in a DMZ

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.security.firewalls (More info?)

I'll configure my first PIX and at the same time My first DMZ and i
need help a little bit.

I got a pix 515 Os : 6.0

My Lan = 192.9.200.X
DMZ = 10.0.0.x
Outside = 207.61.4.X

My exchange Server in my DMZ = 10.0.0.5
My exchange in my lan = 192.9.200.5

I'll put a front-end in the DMZ and he'll be OWA, RPC over HTTP, POP3
( #995 SSL )
My back-end (lan) = SMTP ( over Nat or i'll open 25 outside ?? )
I know that OWA Need the 443 for HTTPS and the RPC'll use this port
too
THe POP3 with SSL port 995 so my pix'll forward 443, 995 Inside
/outside my DMZ ????

And i should open more port for my back-end front-end communication

Some one can told me if i'm right in my affirmation and help me out
with the communication between my front & back Server

Thanks Alot

Jonathan Morin wrote:

> I'll configure my first PIX and at the same time My first DMZ and i
> need help a little bit.
>
> I got a pix 515 Os : 6.0

Hopelessly outdated software version, get the latest version availiable from
cisco or better get a new one.

Wolfgang
--
A foreign body and a foreign mind