9800 pro : openGL is hosed.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

Trying to run Doom3 with my new 9800pro. Get the following errors and
the game shuts down. Any ideas? How does one reinstall openGL? I have
tried various ATI drivers all with the same results.

=== Doom 3 Start Log ===
2533 MHz Intel CPU with MMX & SSE & SSE2
1024 MB System Memory
128 MB Video Memory
Winsock Initialized
Hostname: Nigel
IP: 192.168.1.100
doom using MMX & SSE & SSE2 for SIMD processing
enabled Flush-To-Zero mode
enabled Denormals-Are-Zero mode