Looking for very large gaming monitor (24"+)

Anyone know of a CRT monitor that will display up to 1600 x 1200 with a
diagonal dimension of atleast 24"? I've seen the "wide" monitors, but, they
have wierd display ratios.

I'm in the USA. Thanks.

TRF
5 answers Last reply
More about looking large gaming monitor

    "TRF" <trfab@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

    " Anyone know of a CRT monitor that will display up to 1600 x 1200 with a
    diagonal dimension of atleast 24"? "

    24", up to 1920x1200:

    Compaq IBM P1610
    Elsa ECOMO 24H96
    Elsa ECOMO 850
    Sony GDM W900
    Sun X7145A

    24", up to 2304x1440:

    Hewlett Packard A7217A
    Sony PremierPro GDM-FW900
    Sony GDM FW900

    > Cuzman <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote:

    >> .. CRT monitor that will display up to 1600 x 1200 with
    > a diagonal dimension of atleast 24"? "

    > Sony GDM W900
    > Hewlett Packard A7217A
    > Sony PremierPro GDM-FW900
    > Sony GDM FW900

    All discontinued, and the hp A7217A is a Sony GDM-FW900.
    However, several 'FW900s show up every week on eBay,
    usually reaching a final price around $1000.

    All are also 14:9 aspect ratio.

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    Bob Niland typed this:

    >> Cuzman <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote:
    >
    >>> .. CRT monitor that will display up to 1600 x 1200 with
    >> a diagonal dimension of atleast 24"? "

    >> Sony GDM W900
    >> Hewlett Packard A7217A
    >> Sony PremierPro GDM-FW900
    >> Sony GDM FW900
    >
    > All discontinued, and the hp A7217A is a Sony GDM-FW900.
    > However, several 'FW900s show up every week on eBay,
    > usually reaching a final price around $1000.
    > All are also 14:9 aspect ratio.

    So, as I'm looking for a 24" for the "old" eyes, only need
    1024 x 768 or a bit more, SUGGESTIONS??
    Saw the SONY. Very nice monitor, but seemed to be 'stretching'
    the aspect and I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

    Anyone care to make a recommendation from experience? Many thanks.

    --
    Rich "Doc" Colley

    mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    i have about 50 of theses monitors for sale @ $450.00 each FOB Exeter,nh
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    Do you mean that you have (50) of the Sony GDM-FW900 monitors for $450
    each?

Graphics Cards Monitors Graphics Displays