Fast, easy to use, ICS compatible Firewall?

I used Zone Alarm happily for a few months, but after upgrading to the
latest version I could no longer get internet connection sharing to
work.

I've tried Kerio which is easy to use and supports ICS but is also
very slow. On my 466mhz Celeron it constantly uses 50-70% of the CPU.
I know that's a pretty old computer, but with Zone Alarm running it
could easily play MP3s and even DVDs, now sound stutters constantly if
I play an MP3 in Winamp or Foobar2k. Disabling Kerio instantly fixes
the problem, so I know it's the Firewall that's making the system so
slow.

Is there a Firewall that will work with ICS and not slow my computer
to a crawl? Preferably one that's easy to use and doesn't cost a
fortune.

Thanks

Dave

Rich