Opinions on 19" or 20" LCD

Hi,

I am currently looking to get either a 19" or 20" LCD. I am looking at
Planar's PX191, ViewSonic VP912b or Princeton Senergy 914. The 20"
LCD'c that I am looking at are Planar PL2010M or ViewSonic VP201b.
Anyone have any experience with any of these monitors? I am only a
very occasional gamer (not much at all). I do more work with graphics
and text if this helps. If anyone has other suggestions for me to
check out please feel free to leave those. Thanks

Discordia

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2002

On 29 Nov 2004 13:03:21 -0500,
ragamuffin208@bellsouth-dot-net.no-spam.invalid (CAT) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am currently looking to get either a 19" or 20" LCD. I am looking at
>Planar's PX191, ViewSonic VP912b or Princeton Senergy 914. The 20"
>LCD'c that I am looking at are Planar PL2010M or ViewSonic VP201b.
>Anyone have any experience with any of these monitors? I am only a
>very occasional gamer (not much at all). I do more work with graphics
>and text if this helps. If anyone has other suggestions for me to
>check out please feel free to leave those. Thanks

I had the VP201s, I was dissappointed with inaccruate colours and dead
pixals (tried four). Gave up, got a refund.