GTA:SA woozie mission

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2005 7:28:53 PM

I can't take this mission, cause I need to swim for this mission. How do I
learn to swim?
How can u learn it it fastest?
TIA

More about : gta woozie mission

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 7:28:54 PM

Velocity said:
> I can't take this mission, cause I need to swim for this mission. How do I
> learn to swim?

Jump in the water, dive, and stay as long underwater as you can.

> How can u learn it it fastest?

Dive, swim underwater until air runs out, surface, wait for air to be
maxed again, and repeat this for a while. The second time you get the
message 'lung capacity increase - you can now stay underwater longer'
(and not the "regular" 'lung capacity increased' message!), you're ready
for the mission.

Bram

--
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Anonymous

Bram wrote:

> Velocity said:
> > I can't take this mission, cause I need to swim for this mission. How do I
> > learn to swim?
> >
> Jump in the water, dive, and stay as long underwater as you can.
>
> > How can u learn it it fastest?
> >
> Dive, swim underwater until air runs out,

oops, you're dead :o ))

I got so bored doing this I tried timing msyelf and diving as deep as
possible, trying to judge how long I had to get back up before I
died... i slept with the fishies more than once

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

> > Dive, swim underwater until air runs out,
>
> oops, you're dead :o ))
>
> I got so bored doing this I tried timing msyelf and diving as deep as
> possible, trying to judge how long I had to get back up before I
> died... i slept with the fishies more than once

Heh.. it's rather boring indeed. First time I played GTA:SA (on the PS2)
I already had dived enough luckily, probably because I fell in the water
rather often while racing bikes through the hills north of Los Santos :)

Now, I just dived, made CJ swim near the surface, and watched TV in the
mean time.

Bram
--
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
!