Vid card suggestion

I'm buying components to put together a computer for my son.

I'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible, however, give him
something to play his games on(and hopefully do his homework).

The Windows system will run on the athlon 64 2800 chip, have 512
PC3200 memory, an MSI board with on board sound, cdrw, dvd player.

My son mainly plays Warcraft right now, which doesn't appear to be
graphic intensive at all, but, he does venture into Quake 3 and
Serious Sam from time to time.

Trying to keep cost under 100.

Ideas?

Thanks,