Latest Catalyst (v4.11) how to disable anti-aliasing

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2004 8:53:46 AM

In an earlier version of the Catalyst driver, the lowest anti-aliasing
level was OFF. Upon updating to the latest version, however, I've
found that the lowest AA level that the Catalyst Control Center will
allow is 2x.

Is it possible to disable AA in this version of the driver? If so,
how does one go about doing it?

MCheu
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2004 8:53:29 PM

In most cases selecting the "Let the application decide" checkbox will
dissable Anti-Aliasing unless you specify otherwise within the application
or game you are using.

Crimson Liar

!