Cell phone power adapters/coverters?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc (More info?)

I am going to be switching back to my "newer" LG VX6100 phone from my
"older" Motorola 270c in the near future. My wife has a newer model
Motorola phone, too, and we've been able to share power chargers (car and
home) which has been great. Now that I plan to go back to the LG, does
anyone know a company that sells power adapters from one cell phone maker
to another? I'd like to be able to charge my LG from the Motorola stuff,
which we have more of.

Thanks in advance.

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about cell phone power adapters coverters
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc (More info?)

    Take a look at http://www.chargetogo.com/product.htm. They have a
    device that charges from a AA battery, with adapter cables for many
    phones. If you google charge2go, you'll find people selling the device
    with all the adapters included.

Verizon Motorola Power Internet Service Providers