Cycle For New Phones

Last response: in Network Providers
August 4, 2005 11:48:05 AM

Anyone know how often Verizon brings new phones on-line?
Is it on a somewhat fixed cycle or completely unpredictable?

TIA

Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill

More about : cycle phones

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:53:15 PM

"Pegleg" <brian-s-jones@comcast.spam.net> wrote in message

> Anyone know how often Verizon brings new phones on-line?
> Is it on a somewhat fixed cycle or completely unpredictable?

Generally they bring them out two to three weeks after I've bought a new
one;-)

August 4, 2005 5:23:46 PM

"Expert Witness" <x@nospamcourt> wrote in news:1uednUIadOVGtm_fRVn-
jw@comcast.com:

> Generally they bring them out two to three weeks after I've bought a new
> one;-)

His account triggers a buying binge....(c;

--
Larry
Anonymous

On 8/4/05 7:48 AM, in article fia4f1tt8uk7kap90sspioq23v2gu1je0v@4ax.com,
"Pegleg" wrote:

> Anyone know how often Verizon brings new phones on-line?
> Is it on a somewhat fixed cycle or completely unpredictable?

Phones come out as a matter of meeting competition - when other carriers
provide better gadgets to their teenage buyers along with the foolish adults
who follow the lead of their teenagers, Verizon follows suit.

This industry, like the computer industry, is completely market driven.....

PC
!