Flying the planes SA/PC

Jericho

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2001

Okay, I've broken into the airport and want to try flying the planes. What I
can't do is get them to turn when they're on the ground. I've tried the WASD
keys, the arrow keys and the number pad keys, none of which seem ot do
anything except move the flaps or spin the camera. Are there special keys
for turning planes on the ground?

Thanks in advance

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:05:56 +0100, "Jericho"
<pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote:

>Okay, I've broken into the airport and want to try flying the planes. What I
>can't do is get them to turn when they're on the ground. I've tried the WASD
>keys, the arrow keys and the number pad keys, none of which seem ot do
>anything except move the flaps or spin the camera. Are there special keys
>for turning planes on the ground?
>
>Thanks in advance

I posted asking about his 2 days ago...

It turns out that look left and look right do the trick whilst on the
ground :eek:)

--
The Zero ST

beavis

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2002

How do you break into the airport?

"Jericho" <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I've broken into the airport and want to try flying the planes. What
> I can't do is get them to turn when they're on the ground. I've tried the
> WASD keys, the arrow keys and the number pad keys, none of which seem ot
> do anything except move the flaps or spin the camera. Are there special
> keys for turning planes on the ground?
>
> Thanks in advance

On the PS2 I used to try to find a ramp truck and jump the fence on a
PCJ, it took me ages to discover the much easier route described above.
The jump route is a lot of fun though, once you find the... um...
Packer? Is that what it's called? Park it in just the right place, get
back on the PCJ, ride down the road, spin around, gun it down leaning
forwards just the right amount (on the PC you have to keep tapping the
lean forwards key), and hope nothing gets in the way. Lots of
spectacular wipe-outs.

Phil Hibbs.

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

"Jericho" <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I've broken into the airport and want to try flying the planes. What
> I can't do is get them to turn when they're on the ground. I've tried the
> WASD keys, the arrow keys and the number pad keys, none of which seem ot
> do anything except move the flaps or spin the camera. Are there special
> keys for turning planes on the ground?
>
> Thanks in advance

q and e keys

kaz

Distinguished
May 22, 2001

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 03:56:22 -0700, "Beavis" <c@a.com> wrote:

>How do you break into the airport?

Grab a car or van, park it near the brick wall and climb over

Kaz