verizon calendar reminders to txt messages

Last response: in Network Providers
August 5, 2005 12:23:53 PM

I am a new Verizon customer. I remember a Verizon website where I can
put reminders on a calendar to send as text messages to my phone.

Does anyone know where this calendar is?

Thanks,
Tim C.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 2:19:08 PM

Log in at http://www.vetext.com
and it will be located in the top drop-down menue listed MY TXT

-julie

"fs63" <fs63@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
>I am a new Verizon customer. I remember a Verizon website where I can
> put reminders on a calendar to send as text messages to my phone.
>
> Does anyone know where this calendar is?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim C.

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 3:54:29 PM

Thanks.

Now next question - - do these count as "IN" messages, i.e. text
messages IN the Verizon network?
August 5, 2005 5:29:20 PM

I'm certain she meant www.vtext.com

--
jeaniesing
August 5, 2005 10:10:05 PM

that should have been http://vtext.com (as you've probably found out
already!!)

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

"Julie Ruin" <julieruin@mixmail.com> wrote in message
> Log in at http://www.vetext.com
> and it will be located in the top drop-down menue listed MY TXT
>
> -julie
>
> "fs63" <fs63@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
>>I am a new Verizon customer. I remember a Verizon website where I can
>> put reminders on a calendar to send as text messages to my phone.
>>
>> Does anyone know where this calendar is?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tim C.

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:02:52 PM

Does NOT count as IN messaging.

--

-KingTek

> Thanks.
>
> Now next question - - do these count as "IN" messages, i.e. text
> messages IN the Verizon network?

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:51:55 PM

I went back and looked and saw where messaging costs applied. :-(

Thanks.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:52:06 PM

!