Best passively cooled card

I am looking at building a silent AMD system and would like to put a fanless
video card in it. Which would be the best passively cooled AGP or PCIe card
available for it?
1 answer Last reply
More about best passively cooled card

    "Chip" <chip313@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking at building a silent AMD system and would like to put a
    fanless
    > video card in it. Which would be the best passively cooled AGP or PCIe
    card
    > available for it?

    I believe Sapphire builds some ATI passive cards in the 9800 series, maybe
    other models too.

Graphics Cards Hardware Graphics