PCI Xpress for AMD mobo's soon??

Does anyone know when the heck chipset manufacturer's are going to
release PCI Xpress for AMD mobo's? I have been trying to ride the
storm out, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to update my
box. Thanks for any input.

jason.lonestar01@gmail.com wrote:

> Does anyone know when the heck chipset manufacturer's are going to
> release PCI Xpress for AMD mobo's? I have been trying to ride the
> storm out, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to update my
> box. Thanks for any input.

Been out for about a week. Newegg had some gigabyte boards in stock last
week IIRC--those seem to be sold out but now they have stock on the ASUS
LSI boards.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

I am waiting also. My last count showed about 15 socket 939 PCIe boards in
the works. As John pointed out few have made to the retail channel. The DFI
boards will have the capability of applying up to 4v to the ram bank. That
oughta make the memory stick makers happy(lol). Well, if you need 3v at
least the board won't be stressed. I have put a deadline of March 1st to
choose from and buy the board(s) that are available for purchase at that
time. Hopefully by then, most of the storm will have cleared
<jason.lonestar01@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know when the heck chipset manufacturer's are going to
> release PCI Xpress for AMD mobo's? I have been trying to ride the
> storm out, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to update my
> box. Thanks for any input.

TRENDING THREADS