SA (PC)-- any real cheats yet?

Just wondering. I scored a fire/damage/explosion/bulletproof vehicle
(from the Los Sepulcros mission) and I want to turn on the "pedestrians
riot" cheat so I can ride around in style while all hell breaks loose
around me.

Weird. I tried the riot mode cheat and it did work. I guess I find it
strange that, unlike in VC and GTA III, R* decided to go with less
easy-to-remember codes for SA.

For instance, I remember that the black cars cheat in one of the
older games was "PAINTITBLACK" or something.