incorrect phone model shown on my account webpage

Last response: in Network Providers
August 5, 2005 5:00:39 PM

I have 4 different model phones on my family share plan. On the "my
account" webpage it shows the same model phone for all 4.

I called customer service and verified their database shows the correct
model for each phone. Anyone else ever seen this problem?

Thanks,
Tim C.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 1:24:22 AM

TeddeLI,

Did the web page used to show the different phones correctly?
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 1:25:57 AM

I am not too worried about it, I was just wondering if it is a common
problems that others are having.......sounds like it is.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 2:06:31 AM

On 5 Aug 2005 13:00:39 -0700, "fs63" <fs63@volcanomail.com> wrote:

>I have 4 different model phones on my family share plan. On the "my
>account" webpage it shows the same model phone for all 4.
>
>I called customer service and verified their database shows the correct
>model for each phone. Anyone else ever seen this problem?
>
>Thanks,
>Tim C.
Mine shows four of the same as well. Been that way for a few weeks.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:20:33 AM

"fs63" <fs63@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
> I have 4 different model phones on my family share plan. On the "my
> account" webpage it shows the same model phone for all 4.
>
> I called customer service and verified their database shows the correct
> model for each phone. Anyone else ever seen this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim C.

Yes, I have a Samsung I-730, a PC-5220,a LG VX6000 and a Audiovox Thera (now
out of service).My account shows 4 Theras.....
Nothing I do will fix that.......but they all work like they should...so I
dont screw with it.
!