How to set AGP aperture size?

Can anyone tell me how to set the AGP aperture size? I know that
currently it is set to 32mb I would like to set it at 128mb.

Thanks for any help.

The Mailman 666
3 answers Last reply
More about aperture size

    Reboot the computer, & keep pressing the
    DEL button, to get into the Bios menu! Only
    do this if you are familiar with basic bios settings!
    Rono.
    "TheMailman666" <shawnbailey69@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
    message news:41e8aa59$1_5@alt.athenanews.com...
    > Can anyone tell me how to set the AGP aperture size? I know that
    > currently it is set to 32mb I would like to set it at 128mb.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > The Mailman 666

    Thanks for the the reply, However the DEL button does not seem to
    work. Could it be another button?
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    TheMailman666 typed this:

    > Thanks for the the reply, However the DEL button does not seem to
    > work. Could it be another button?

    F2 is often used... even some use F1 - the selection SHOULD flash
    briefly, as in "To enter setup, press ??? " but it is quick usually.

    --
    Rich "Doc" Colley

    mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net

Graphics Cards Hardware Video Graphics