How to set AGP aperture size?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 15, 2005 3:30:01 AM

Can anyone tell me how to set the AGP aperture size? I know that
currently it is set to 32mb I would like to set it at 128mb.

Thanks for any help.

The Mailman 666

More about : set agp aperture size

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 15, 2005 8:30:55 PM

Reboot the computer, & keep pressing the
DEL button, to get into the Bios menu! Only
do this if you are familiar with basic bios settings!
Rono.
"TheMailman666" <shawnbailey69@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:41e8aa59$1_5@alt.athenanews.com...
> Can anyone tell me how to set the AGP aperture size? I know that
> currently it is set to 32mb I would like to set it at 128mb.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> The Mailman 666

January 16, 2005 3:30:14 AM

Thanks for the the reply, However the DEL button does not seem to
work. Could it be another button?
January 18, 2005 8:24:10 AM

TheMailman666 typed this:

> Thanks for the the reply, However the DEL button does not seem to
> work. Could it be another button?

F2 is often used... even some use F1 - the selection SHOULD flash
briefly, as in "To enter setup, press ??? " but it is quick usually.

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net
!