Help, monitor out of range in safe mode

Hello newsgroup,

I own a Fujitsu LCD monitor (C15-1) which I cannot use in safe mode.
It says: "out of range".

My graphics card is a Geforce TI 4200 with TV out.
I tried using the TV out function to get the image on my TV, this was
working without a problem.

How do I fix this? I do not want to connect my pc to my TV each time I
need to go into safe mode.

Is it a Bios setting?

Thanks for trying to help me.

greetings from Luxembourg.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Jacques Strock typed this:

> Hello newsgroup,
>
> I own a Fujitsu LCD monitor (C15-1) which I cannot use in safe mode.
> It says: "out of range".
> My graphics card is a Geforce TI 4200 with TV out.
> I tried using the TV out function to get the image on my TV, this was
> working without a problem.
> How do I fix this? I do not want to connect my pc to my TV each time I
> need to go into safe mode.
> Is it a Bios setting?

> Thanks for trying to help me.
> greetings from Luxembourg.

Safe mood just DOES not load certain drivers, that is all.
So some driver NEEDED for the LCD (even in safe mode)is not getting
loaded... safe usually loads only VGA and perhaps that is not going
to work for you... I don't know if those lower settings work on LCD.
But I do not think it is BIOS... of course I've been wrong enough to
know, it might be~!

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net