Radeon 980 XT Pro Coolong fan dying?

I have had a 9800 XT Pro 256 in my system for about 13 months. A little
over 3 weeks ago I started notincing noise from the fan on the card. This
morning, the temperature sensor in the ATI software read 119 degrees C!, so
I opened the case and the fan was barely turning at all. Is this fan
replaceable? Anyone else had this problem?

They usually come in cooling kits. Check out Vantec