Video card for DVD rendering

bill

I need to replace my video card in my system. I was hoping to get a
low end video card because I won't be using this system for gaming.

The biggest demand this PC has is video rendering. I have a DV camera,
and I render video to create home movie DVDs.

Is there any demand for video cards that I need to consider when
purchasing a new card?

I was looking at this card.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=14-131-255&ATT=Video+Cards&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r
Thanks for your help.

ME

bill@thelittlers.com wrote:

>I need to replace my video card in my system. I was hoping to get a
>low end video card because I won't be using this system for gaming.
>
>The biggest demand this PC has is video rendering. I have a DV camera,
>and I render video to create home movie DVDs.
>
>Is there any demand for video cards that I need to consider when
>purchasing a new card?
>
>I was looking at this card.
>
>http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=14-131-255&ATT=Video+Cards&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r
>Thanks for your help.

DVD rendering is not really done by the card so the 9200 you show should be
fine and cheap.