Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

This is a major stepup. I am now thinking of getting Sony SDM-P234/B.
Are there negative things that I need to be aware of?

pixel

chris wrote:
> This is a major stepup. I am now thinking of getting Sony SDM-P234/B.
> Are there negative things that I need to be aware of?

lcd pixel policy :) not sure if sony's is as good as HP's which is zero
dead pixels (but up to 5 stuck pixels). apple's policy is non-existant
as far as specific info on their website goes...