Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

I had a Gainward TI4600 that was about 3 years old and it went south. I
called them and they were maximally unhelpful. Can someone recommend another
dual dvi card. I don't do anything fancy but have two beautiful digital
monitors, 19 and 17". Thanks.
Howie

ME

"Howard" <wettstein@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I had a Gainward TI4600 that was about 3 years old and it went south. I
>called them and they were maximally unhelpful. Can someone recommend another
>dual dvi card. I don't do anything fancy but have two beautiful digital
>monitors, 19 and 17". Thanks.
>Howie

If you do not do games a Matrox P650, good quality, no fan works well.

Andy

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:46:20 GMT, "Howard" <wettstein@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>I had a Gainward TI4600 that was about 3 years old and it went south. I
>called them and they were maximally unhelpful. Can someone recommend another
>dual dvi card. I don't do anything fancy but have two beautiful digital
>monitors, 19 and 17". Thanks.
>Howie

I use a XFX Geforce 6800. Works great, but perhaps too powerful for
your needs?

Jimmy Nilzohn