but can I v710=>miniSD=>computer?

After having recently "upgraded" from my old StarTAC to an LG vx6100,
I"m just not happy wiht it and am looking at going back to Motorola, I
don't get signal where I used to be able to with the StarTAC and the
sound quality isn;t as good IMHO and I miss the sidetone. Though I find
the camera is a nice toy to play with. so question is getting a Moto
phone and getting the pictures off to my computer without e-mailing.
>From what I've read the BT is not able to do this, but can I just store
the pictures to the miniSD card and then read that from my computer?
same as ringtones and the rest?

TIA
jt
1 answer Last reply
More about v710 minisd computer

    In alt.cellular.verizon, jt <jeeptop2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > After having recently "upgraded" from my old StarTAC to an LG vx6100,
    > I"m just not happy wiht it and am looking at going back to Motorola, I
    > don't get signal where I used to be able to with the StarTAC and the
    > sound quality isn;t as good IMHO and I miss the sidetone. Though I find
    > the camera is a nice toy to play with. so question is getting a Moto
    > phone and getting the pictures off to my computer without e-mailing.
    > >From what I've read the BT is not able to do this, but can I just store
    > the pictures to the miniSD card and then read that from my computer?
    > same as ringtones and the rest?

    Yes.

    --
    Why don't presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

    -- System of a Down

Verizon Computer Internet Service Providers