but can I v710=>miniSD=>computer?

jt

After having recently "upgraded" from my old StarTAC to an LG vx6100,
I"m just not happy wiht it and am looking at going back to Motorola, I
don't get signal where I used to be able to with the StarTAC and the
sound quality isn;t as good IMHO and I miss the sidetone. Though I find
the camera is a nice toy to play with. so question is getting a Moto
phone and getting the pictures off to my computer without e-mailing.
>From what I've read the BT is not able to do this, but can I just store
the pictures to the miniSD card and then read that from my computer?
same as ringtones and the rest?

TIA
jt

In alt.cellular.verizon, jt <jeeptop2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After having recently "upgraded" from my old StarTAC to an LG vx6100,
> I"m just not happy wiht it and am looking at going back to Motorola, I
> don't get signal where I used to be able to with the StarTAC and the
> sound quality isn;t as good IMHO and I miss the sidetone. Though I find
> the camera is a nice toy to play with. so question is getting a Moto
> phone and getting the pictures off to my computer without e-mailing.
> >From what I've read the BT is not able to do this, but can I just store
> the pictures to the miniSD card and then read that from my computer?
> same as ringtones and the rest?

Yes.

--
Why don't presidents fight the war?