Weird bent/squished images in monitor...help please

Hello, in the last little while my monitor started doing this thing
where near the bottom of the screen, the images get this
compacted/squished/bent look to them, as well as the text seems to
alter slightly from what it usually is set at. Another thing,
sometimes it goes away if I restart, but very recently it won't, and
I can hear this weird high pitched noise that sounds like it's coming
from the monitor as the desktop loads up when the screen goes into
this weird mode. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

On 18 Feb 2005 01:15:50 -0500,
mpwelsh459@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (M_A_T_T) wrote:

>Hello, in the last little while my monitor started doing this thing
>where near the bottom of the screen, the images get this
>compacted/squished/bent look to them, as well as the text seems to
>alter slightly from what it usually is set at. Another thing,
>sometimes it goes away if I restart, but very recently it won't, and
>I can hear this weird high pitched noise that sounds like it's coming
>from the monitor as the desktop loads up when the screen goes into
>this weird mode. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks.

Try a lower refresh rate. Try 85hz.

TRENDING THREADS