Life's a Beach - a different question

JM wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>
> Thanks,
> John.

They play it on one of the radio channels too. I'm listening to U2 atm
so it's putting me off but check out bounce fm... it could be Cool and
the Gang - Hollywood Swinging. If not then try the Playback channel.
If your booklet is anything like the ps2 one it has a playlist for
each channel
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>
> Thanks,
> John.

You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music is
bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang, Brothers
Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start expanding
your horizons.

JM

Paul Heslop wrote:
> JM wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John.
>
> They play it on one of the radio channels too. I'm listening to U2 atm
> so it's putting me off but check out bounce fm... it could be Cool and
> the Gang - Hollywood Swinging. If not then try the Playback channel.
> If your booklet is anything like the ps2 one it has a playlist for
> each channel

That's the one, thanks!

John.

JM wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > JM wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> John.
> >
> > They play it on one of the radio channels too. I'm listening to U2 atm
> > so it's putting me off but check out bounce fm... it could be Cool and
> > the Gang - Hollywood Swinging. If not then try the Playback channel.
> > If your booklet is anything like the ps2 one it has a playlist for
> > each channel
>
> That's the one, thanks!
>
> John.

wow, don't normally recall stuff too well when I'm listening to other
tunes.
--

"Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote in
message news:9I1ue.1644$We2.698@news02.roc.ny...
> "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John.
>
> You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music
> is bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang,
> Brothers Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start
> expanding your horizons.

IAWTP.

JM

Jebus Saves wrote:
> "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John.
>
> You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's
> music is bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The
> Gang, Brothers Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to
> it. Start expanding your horizons.

Heh, exactly what I'm doing :)

John.

Jebus Saves wrote:
> "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>John.
>

> You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music is
> bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang, Brothers
> Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start expanding
> your horizons.

You call that old? You must be really young.

"Dolf" <ey@as.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Jebus Saves wrote:
>> "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>John.
>>

>> You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music
>> is bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang,
>> Brothers Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start
>> expanding your horizons.
>
> You call that old? You must be really young.

Actually, he didn't call it old, only older as compared to today's music.

Dolf wrote:

> Jebus Saves wrote:
> > "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>I can do the mission fine, but does anyone know what the music is?
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>John.
> >

> > You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music is
> > bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang, Brothers
> > Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start expanding
> > your horizons.
> >

> You call that old? You must be really young.

I'm just off to bang my head to Leadbelly
--

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> "Dolf" <ey@as.com.invalid> wrote in message
> > Jebus Saves wrote:
> >> "JM" <john@demon.invalid> wrote in message

> >> You kids really need to listen to some of the older music, today's music
> >> is bland and uninspiring. Get some Marvin Gaye, Kool And The Gang,
> >> Brothers Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Elton John...... and listen to it. Start
> >> expanding your horizons.
> >
> > You call that old? You must be really young.
>
> Actually, he didn't call it old, only older as compared to today's music.

I have a very wide taste in music. I can go from the Insane Clown
Posse to Val Doonican, Bush to the Seekers, Tool to Leadbelly.

I must admit I don't enjoy much modern 'pop' which is massively
manufactured but I keep up to date with indie/alternative and rock and
some rap/hiphop stuff like NERD