Get It Now reviews

Does anyone know of a site that reviews GIN games or other programs?

I just got Rainbow 6 III and am upset that it only took a few hours to
complete. I don't want it to happen again.
1 answer Last reply
More about reviews

    " D" <nothing@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a site that reviews GIN games or other programs?
    >
    > I just got Rainbow 6 III and am upset that it only took a few hours to
    > complete. I don't want it to happen again.

    this link
    http://www.getitnow.vzwshop.com/html/home/index.jsp;jsessionid=0D0CBC012D78A3655C91A3139199FBFC
    works for me.

Verizon Reviews Internet Service Providers