Sony DDM-P234 question

Ebow

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2005

Does the Sony DDM-P234 require a special graphics card. I use a Matrox
Millennium G550...?

ebow wrote:
> Does the Sony DDM-P234 require a special graphics card. I use a Matrox
> Millennium G550...?

not really, just a reasonably modern card that can support 1920x1200
with reduced blanking. heh, is matrox still alive...?

> gimp <anonymous@smeg.com> wrote:

> ... is matrox still alive...?

Yep. They just announced rolling most of the current
cards to PCI Express. Unfortunately, that's apparently
all they did to them, and their site is such a mess
that it's not easy to determine how many lanes the
cards use, and whether they are native PCIe, or merely
bridged from the AGP or PCI versions.