Grand Theft Auto 3

Wow! One word. That's all. GTA3 is fantastic! I aquired it a couple of weeks
ago, and now i've been playing it non-stop! As a result, i'm onto Staunton
Island. I would like to chat through posts about this game so I can get
hints, tips, cheats, etc.
2 answers Last reply
More about grand theft auto

    bpaukovits wrote:

    > Wow! One word. That's all. GTA3 is fantastic! I aquired it a couple of weeks
    > ago, and now i've been playing it non-stop! As a result, i'm onto Staunton
    > Island. I would like to chat through posts about this game so I can get
    > hints, tips, cheats, etc.

    I don't know which system you're playing on but this little lot may
    make interesting reading for you

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/466217.html

    there are walkthroughs etc plus there will be all the cheats too. If
    you're on a different system than ps2 look for the system in the links
    at the top then use alphabetic to find GTA3. Problem there is many if
    not all of the hints will probably just have been ported over from the
    ps2 part.

    Otherwise anything you need to know or just want to share just give us
    a shout and welcome aboard.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    In message <42b921a1$0$27760$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>
    "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote:

    > Wow! One word. That's all. GTA3 is fantastic! I aquired it a couple of weeks
    > ago, and now i've been playing it non-stop! As a result, i'm onto Staunton
    > Island. I would like to chat through posts about this game so I can get
    > hints, tips, cheats, etc.

    Rather than rely on gamefaqs.com ora similar site, I'm sure you'll get
    much more detailed answers in this here newsgroup.

    The best advice I an give you so early on in the game is try to do all
    the miscellaneous first. The rewards for the vigilante, paramedic and
    hidden package collecting come in very handy early on in the game.

    I breezed through the storyline missions before doing *any* of the
    other stuff first, and it made the game so much harder.
    The weapons and things you get as a reward do unlock as you progress
    though.

    Cheers,
    Rob

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games