BNC monitor cabel problem...

I've just bought two 1337 hax0r BNC to DSUB15 cables for my two Eizos (F67
and F550i). Naturally, pins are golden coated, it has double shielding and
an incredible price of 15$, however, dam dorks forgot to mark horizontal
and vertical refresh cables. Since there is no point in guessing what
cable is what, if i don't guess the right pair, what is the worse that
could happen?

TIA!

--
Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

    I would use a ohm-meter to test it.
    Horiz goes to pin 13, Vert to pin 14.
    On one of mine, White is horiz and
    black is vertical. There is a small H or V
    embossed on the connector.
    John

    jdgill@juno.com's log on stardate 26 vlj 2005

    > I would use a ohm-meter to test it.
    > Horiz goes to pin 13, Vert to pin 14.
    > On one of mine, White is horiz and
    > black is vertical. There is a small H or V
    > embossed on the connector.

    Mine are gray and black. So i suppose that black is vertical, than. BTW,
    yes, i hoped for embossed H or V, but nothing is written on them... :(

    --
    Kupio sam pistolj od svercera na crno,
    Na tebe cu rado da potrosim zrno...

Graphics Cards Hardware Monitors Cable Graphics Product