Feedback on using LinkLogger vs WallWatcher for Linksys Ro..

I started using Logviewer, but it's TOO simple. Then tried WallWatcher and I
liked it alot. Now trying Link Logger, but I'm trying to like it, but it's
overly complicated, too much info (which is good) but requiring LOTS of
mouse clicks to see it all a piece a at time (unlike WallWatcher). Any
Recommendations, or are these the best available?
-Adam

Adam Stirps <A_Stirps@noospaam.com> wrote in

> I started using Logviewer, but it's TOO simple. Then tried WallWatcher
> and I liked it alot. Now trying Link Logger, but I'm trying to like
> it, but it's overly complicated, too much info (which is good) but
> requiring LOTS of mouse clicks to see it all a piece a at time (unlike
> WallWatcher). Any Recommendations, or are these the best available?
> -Adam

Kwiw Syslog Daemon (free) use Google.

Duane :)