Zero's Air Raid mission on the PC

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Well after having had about 35 goes on the PS2 version and never even
getting close to managing it, I did it first time on the PC version,
and without losing *any* towers! It's sooooo much easier with a mouse!

It seemed like they increased the time you have to hold them off for
on the PC though, although that doesn't really have an effect - it's
that much easier I could have kept them away for hours.

Very pleasing to shove one up Berkley after all this time!!

andyt

Andy said:

> Well after having had about 35 goes on the PS2 version and never even
> getting close to managing it, I did it first time on the PC version,
> and without losing *any* towers! It's sooooo much easier with a mouse!
>
> It seemed like they increased the time you have to hold them off for
> on the PC though, although that doesn't really have an effect - it's
> that much easier I could have kept them away for hours.
>
> Very pleasing to shove one up Berkley after all this time!!

Indeed, this mission on the PC is a joke!

I passed the second Zero mission the first time on the PC as well, even
though I used the exact same PS2 controller for it.

Funnily enough, I failed the third mission the first time :p

Bram
then used against you.