System Problem

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
November 1, 2004 5:51:25 AM

I have a G6 350, just as I powered on the system, there was a power failure.
Now when I start the system, there is a message to press tab to see system
message. The mouse and the keyboard are detected, but there is nothing else
listed in the message. I attached the hard drive to another computer and it
is working properly. Is there anything I can do to correct the problem?
Thanks

More about : system problem

Anonymous
November 1, 2004 11:02:37 AM

Try replacing the CMOS battery first. If that doesn't fix the problem, the