Aidiovox replacement parts?

Wolfie

Hi,

I have an Audiovox CDM6600 that needs a new board due to water damage.
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy these boards so I don't have to
pay some tech to do what I can do myself?

Trying to find an email address for Audiovox technicians is just about
impossible.

Thanks,

Wolfie

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:54:29 -0400, Wolfie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an Audiovox CDM6600 that needs a new board due to water damage.
> Does anyone know if it's possible to buy these boards so I don't have to
> pay some tech to do what I can do myself?
>
> Trying to find an email address for Audiovox technicians is just about
> impossible.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Wolfie

It's more than just a board. You'll need the proper firmware as well.

Dean

Are there even Audiovox technicians? Their phones are rebadged Toshibas
(better) and (at least used to be) the others were Hyundais (not so better).
Maybe easier to find out who actually made the phone and try to reach Them.

HTH,
Dean