Dual Monitors, what graphics card is best for me?

I just bought two:

DELL
UltraSharp 1905FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitors.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=04&sku=320-4113&category_id=4009

I need to upgrade my graphics card for my Dell Demension 8100 1.7ghz
PC. I do not play games, I run video and photo programs.

I want to use both monitors, What is the best "bang for the buck"
graphics card for my purposes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matrox, Matrox, Matrox. Most models have 10-bit RAMDACs and excellent
multi-monitor support. Buy 2 separate cards as the dual-cards tend to
have only 1 LUT.