Dual Monitors, what graphics card is best for me?

I just bought two:

DELL
UltraSharp 1905FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitors.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=04&sku=320-4113&category_id=4009

I need to upgrade my graphics card for my Dell Demension 8100 1.7ghz
PC. I do not play games, I run video and photo programs.

I want to use both monitors, What is the best "bang for the buck"
graphics card for my purposes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about dual monitors graphics card

    Matrox, Matrox, Matrox. Most models have 10-bit RAMDACs and excellent
    multi-monitor support. Buy 2 separate cards as the dual-cards tend to
    have only 1 LUT.

    What is a LUT? What is RAMDAC?

Graphics Cards Dual Monitors Video Graphics