Dual Monitors, what graphics card is best for me?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
March 28, 2005 3:05:50 PM

I just bought two:

DELL
UltraSharp 1905FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitors.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?c...

I need to upgrade my graphics card for my Dell Demension 8100 1.7ghz
PC. I do not play games, I run video and photo programs.

I want to use both monitors, What is the best "bang for the buck"
graphics card for my purposes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
March 28, 2005 4:01:42 PM

Matrox, Matrox, Matrox. Most models have 10-bit RAMDACs and excellent
multi-monitor support. Buy 2 separate cards as the dual-cards tend to
have only 1 LUT.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
March 28, 2005 8:51:34 PM