Can the Motorola E815 trasnfer it's address book to a Lexu..

Last response: in Network Providers
August 9, 2005 3:38:42 AM

Header says it, my V710 cannot transfer the address book, need a phone
that will x fer to my car.

TIA
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 3:38:43 AM

What does Lexus tell you? Do they have a list of compatable phones?
August 9, 2005 10:54:56 PM

jerham wrote:
> Header says it, my V710 cannot transfer the address book, need a phone
> that will x fer to my car.
>

> TIA

Then stay away from Verizon. They cripple Bluetooth. Go with a real
cellular provider.
August 11, 2005 12:24:07 AM

Did you get the latest firmware for the 710? Otherwise, get the new phone
and try it with the car. You have 14 days to return it, if I'm not mistaken.

!