Can the Motorola E815 trasnfer it's address book to a Lexu..

Header says it, my V710 cannot transfer the address book, need a phone
that will x fer to my car.

TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about motorola e815 trasnfer address book lexu

    What does Lexus tell you? Do they have a list of compatable phones?

    jerham wrote:
    > Header says it, my V710 cannot transfer the address book, need a phone
    > that will x fer to my car.
    >

    > TIA

    Then stay away from Verizon. They cripple Bluetooth. Go with a real
    cellular provider.

    Did you get the latest firmware for the 710? Otherwise, get the new phone
    and try it with the car. You have 14 days to return it, if I'm not mistaken.

    "jerham" <jerrham@pobox.com> wrote in message
    > Header says it, my V710 cannot transfer the address book, need a phone
    > that will x fer to my car.
    >

    > TIA

Verizon Motorola Internet Service Providers Books