cheap AGP vid card with TV input

By TV Imput do you just mean VIVO or do you mean a TV Tuner?

If the former, Pixelview (aka Prolink) FX5700 256mb RAM.

But it also depends on your view of 'inexpensive'.

http://www.prolink-usa.com/item_disp.php?upc=782515290977
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

master wrote:

> Can anybody recommend an inexpensive AGP video card that has TV input
> and DVI out??

Well, you can get a Radeon 9250 for 68 bucks. Don't think you'll find
anything much cheaper unless you go to ebay.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate