Looking for a quiet PCI graphics card that will output to ..

I have a HP M7060N Medica Center Edition PC.

This PC has one open standard PCI slot.

The PC has a built in graphics card with no way to output to my
Samsung HD 30" TV.

I am looking for a quiet PCI graphics card that can output to my tv.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about looking quiet graphics card output

    q1m7ot001@sneakemail.com wrote:

    > I have a HP M7060N Medica Center Edition PC.
    >
    > This PC has one open standard PCI slot.
    >
    > The PC has a built in graphics card with no way to output to my
    > Samsung HD 30" TV.
    >
    > I am looking for a quiet PCI graphics card that can output to my tv.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated ?

    HP is showing that as a brand new model released March 21. Best bet would
    be to take it back and swap it for a real media center machine and not some
    piece of DECPaqard crippleware.

    If that's out of the question, then you best bet would probably be a
    GeforceFX 5200--some of those are fanless. An ATI Radeon 9250 would be
    another good bet. Make sure the board you get is fanless and has both VIVO
    and DVI-out.

    If you have a real HDTV with DVI input then the Geforce might be the better
    bet--ATI can support HDTVs via DVI but it usually takes more beating than
    with a Geforce.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate